Digital Marketing / Website Support & Maintenance
For more than 35 years, the Karma Group has built strong relationships with its clients, thanks to its commitment to integrity, honesty, and quality. Faithful to its friendly, customer-oriented approach and all-important aftersales care.
Today, the Karma Group has delivered more than 4000 superior properties, and continues to offer enticing new projects, with unique designs, in highly sought-after locations all along the stunning Eastern coastline of Cyprus. Karma Group is made up of a number of companies, each offering a different set of value-added services to our clients.
Lightblack was chosen by Karma as the agency to help with digital marketing and social media presence in this case study.
The initial objectives were:
- Design and create new social media posts based on company’s high standards and guidelines
- Regularly post content to social media
- Implement, optimize and monitor Google ads
- Monthly properties photo shooting
- Monitor the campaign and generate monthly results report
The challenges of the project were:
- Increase awareness regarding the different type of properties offered
- Increase interaction between potential customers and the brand
- Produce leads in a highly demanding market
The social media calendar of Karma, both creative and text, is prepared on a monthly basis according to brand guidelines. Once a month an on-site photo and video shooting are scheduled, for both ground and drone footage.
Moreover, a Google search campaign was set up and is being optimized on a daily basis, with the objective of lead generation.