For more than 35 years, the Karma Group has built strong relationships with its clients, thanks to its commitment to integrity, honesty, and quality. Faithful to its friendly, customer-oriented approach and all-important aftersales care.
Today, the Karma Group has delivered more than 4000 superior properties, and continues to offer enticing new projects, with unique designs, in highly sought-after locations all along the stunning Eastern coastline of Cyprus. Karma Group is made up of a number of companies, each offering a different set of value-added services to our clients.
Lightblack was chosen by Karma as the agency to help with digital marketing and social media presence in this case study.
The initial objectives were:
- Design and create new social media posts based on company’s high standards and guidelines
- Regularly post content to social media
- Implement, optimize and monitor Google ads
- Monthly properties photo shooting
- Monitor the campaign and generate monthly results report
The challenges of the project were:
- Increase awareness regarding the different type of properties offered
- Increase interaction between potential customers and the brand
- Produce leads in a highly demanding market
The social media calendar of Karma, both creative and text, is prepared on a monthly basis according to brand guidelines. Once a month an on-site photo and video shooting are scheduled, for both ground and drone footage.
Moreover, a Google search campaign was set up and is being optimized on a daily basis, with the objective of lead generation.
WITH YOUR NEXT PROJECT
Here at LightBlack we do help our clients to recognize and develop their own identity, making it bold and memorable. Let's Start an amazing project together!
We would love to learn more about your business, your mission and how we can help you accomplish it.