JOIN OUR TEAM
Web Designer Opening
Lightblack is an established web technologies firm with prestige clientele. For more than decade we are delivering high quality websites, e-commerce solutions and custom web applications to meet any business need. We are expanding and looking for a web developer to join our growing team.
- Website design for customers and for internal purposes
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin
- Communicate with customers.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS3
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Good knowledge of graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Will be considered as an advantage
- 1 year of experience
- Working for some of the top companies of the market both local and global
- A competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Trainings and certifications
- Reasonable and flexible working hours
- Half-day on Fridays during July and August
- Medical insurance
- Coffee, coffee and coffee
Apply for the job